As you work with other members of the LCCS management team and with your subordinates, your primary attention is to be given to:
- Cooperation–Emphasizing a helpful, supportive approach to relationships and activities.
- Loyalty–Emphasizing working with employees by accommodating to special needs/interests and facilitating resolution of problems.
- Caring–Emphasizing concern for and interest in the activities, successes, and problems of employees.
- Sharing–Emphasizing talking with employees, reciprocal assistance, and mutual problem solving.
- Respect–Emphasizing acceptance of employees’ beliefs/values, receptivity to employees’ thoughts/ideas, and sensitivity to employees’ feelings/interests.
- Trust–Emphasizing giving employees the benefit of the doubt without blaming, accusing, or threatening.
- Integrity–Emphasizing keeping commitments to and agreements made with employees.
- Conflict Resolution–Emphasizing identifying, understanding, and working through conflicts and tensions among and between employees.