- What is one specific example of a procedurally defined service you deliver to your clients?
- What is one specific example of your developing an array of services that were mixed, modified, and blended in highly individualized ways for specific clients?
- What is one specific intervention protocol (based on research and theory) you use in your practice? Typically, an intervention protocol is similar to a program or agency procedure; but instead of being driven by laws and standards, it is primarily based on best practice considerations. Of course, intervention protocols are frequently blended with procedures into a single, integrated process document.
Rating Scale (Rate your practice, program, or agency.):
0. E: Staff-determined not integrated into practice.
1. E: Staff-determined integrated into practice.
2. E: Services-determined partially integrated into practice.
3. E: Services-determined integrated into practice.
4. E: Protocol-determined partially integrated into practice.
5. E: Protocol-determined integrated into practice.
Now list three specific strategies you will use to increase your practice level. For example, if you rated your practice at the 2 level, what three strategies will you use to increase your practice level to 3?
Gary A. Crow, Ph.D. GAC@garygripes.com || and visit www.garygripes.com.