- What is a specific example of cost being the primary selection factor for services or resources within your practice?
- What is an example of specified outcomes for a child or group of children being the primary selection criteria within your practice?
- What is an example of performance considerations being the primary selection criteria for services and resources in your practice?
0. K: Cost not integrated into practice.
1. K: Cost integrated into practice.
2. K: Process partially integrated into practice.
3. K: Process integrated into practice.
4. K: Performance partially integrated into practice.
5. K: Performance integrated into practice.
Now list three specific strategies you will use to increase your practice level. For example, if you rated your practice at the 2 level, what three strategies will you use to increase your practice level to 3?
Gary A. Crow, Ph.D. GAC@garygripes.com || and visit www.garygripes.com.