- What is one specific bureaucratic structure or compartment within your agency?
- What is one specific example of your being empowered to go outside the bureaucratic constraints of your program or agency?
- What is one specific example of your using your professional judgment instead of relying on rules and procedures?
Rating Scale: (Rate your practice, program, or agency.)
0. C: Bureaucracy not integrated into practice.
1. C: Bureaucracy integrated into practice.
2. C: Empowerment partially integrated into practice.
3. C: Empowerment integrated into practice.
4. C: Professional Judgment partially integrated into practice.
5. C: Professional Judgment integrated into practice.
Now list three specific strategies you will use to increase your practice level. For example, if you rated your practice at the 2 level, what three strategies will you use to increase your practice level to 3?
Gary A. Crow, Ph.D. GAC@garygripes.com || and visit www.garygripes.com.